Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buttons

Hi

Is there a way not to use brochure buttons the the pages before, the shop part,? I would just like the text of the page name shown.
    I have tryed different themes. If I use the curves, no buttons are used and just the page names are used, is it possiable to move the menu from the top to the left hand side of the site using this theme?

Hi,

You can use the page name instead of buttons on any theme. All you need to do is to open Act_BrochureNavItem.html (Advanced | Template Manager | Brochure tab (click 'Change View' if you do not see the tabs) | Nav. Item button). Change NETQUOTEVAR:NAVIMAGE to NETQUOTEVAR:NAVTEXT. You will also have to change NETQUOTEVAR:NAVTEXT to NETQUOTEVAR:NAVIMAGE. Save and close the file and the Page Title specified in the 'Page Properties' will be displayed as the navigation text.

You will also have to make the change to the Act_BrochureDisabledNavItem.html file (Dis. NavItem button). By doing this you can choose a theme with the navigation links already where you want them to be.

I hope this helps.
    Tracey
    SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
    X