Creating new payment options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating new payment options?

Although I can accept Credit Card payments, I want to give people the options of paying by Cash, cheque or postal order before delivery.

I'd also like to have a bank transfer option whereby they get an e-mail saying something along the lines of, "Please transfer £xx.xx into A/C number, sort code etc... USING REFERENCE - Then their order reference number".

How easy would it be for me to set these payment options up?

Kind regards

Chris
    (New Actinic User - very impressed so far!)

You should be able to set these options up easily using the options in view / business settings / payment and security tab.

For the bank transfer you could change the form that is shown for the user to print out to include our bank account details, or you could add a remittance terms message (view / business settings / terms and conditions tab / remittance message sub tab) with your bank details in it.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X