UPS Worldship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UPS Worldship

I have Actinic Catalog 6 and the UPS Worldship software loaded on my PC. I have under business settings|ordering the 'enable export to files' ticked and all below that left at default.

My question is how do you actually get Catlog to get the customers details (name, address, zip etc.) over to UPS Worldship?

Am I right in thinking this is actually possible some how and by doing so save me the time of having to manually enter the customers shipping address details every time?

I have noticed when processing orders on the 'shipping & handling tab' that there is a box marked 'add to UPS Worldship CSV'. When you click this you get two options. But what next?????

Any help on this topic, VERY much appreciated!

UPS Worldship configuration

You must configure UPS worldship to map to Actinic. There are a few things to keep in mind. First you must be using Actinic Business, You must have Actinic UPS ONLINE TOOLS enabled in the website. You must have UPS online tools enabled. You should have Actinic software and UPS worldship installed on the same local PC.

Place a test order and download the order to Actinic. Open the order and select the shipping tab. hit the export to UPS worldship button. This will export the sample order data to the worldship.csv file.

You can download the UPS worldship configuration document here: http://www.actinic.us/documentation.html

This document explaines the installation and configuration of UPS worldship. follow the instructions and you should be all set

Brian Johnson
    Brian Johnson
    :::Sure Solutions Inc:::Professional Actinic templates from Buythisdesign.com:::
    1-732-528-7635 x203

Comment

sucess!

Well thanks for the info, proved helpful. However, I now have this working fine using Catalog.

Therefore there is no need to purchase or upgrade to Actinic Developer to get the UPS Worldship integration.

Comment

Sorry not 'Developer' I meant 'Business'.

Comment

Working...
        X