Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Separate stock levels and prices for product options?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Separate stock levels and prices for product options?

I want to add some items to a catalogue that have a range of options:-

For example -

Product = Shoes
    Option1 = Size 8
    Option2 = Size 9
    Option3 = Size 10 etc...

I need to be able to have separate stock levels for each - at the moment, I can say I have 10 pairs of shoes, but I can't say I have 5 pairs of size 8, 3 pairs of size 9 and 2 pairs of size 10.

Also, I might want to sell Size 8 & 9 shoes at £20.00 and size 10 at £22.99

How can I do this within "Products with a Range of Options"?

Kind regards
    Chris

You can give a specific product option it's own price and stock level by creating a component as well as an attribute. Once you have a component you can double click it to bring up the component details dialog, click on the permutations tab and you can associate each option with a product

To add a component to the boots example you have to first remove the attribute and then add it back in after you have entered the component (you can use cut and paste to do this easily).

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X