Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Product Selection Issue

Hi guys,

The only issue I've got is if I select a choice and add to checkout, it adds a different choice to the checkout. I spoke to a Actinic support member years ago who told me you need to add them in numerical/alphabetical order but these parts are in numerical order (although the parts may start with the same character prefix, for instance MX37961101, then next is MX37961102 etc.). I'm now once again getting this selection issue and obviously v7 is no longer supported by Tech Support so any information would be muchly appreciated

I can't remember whether it is sorted by highest value first or lowest value first though. Currently we have it setup lowest value first.
    Craig Parker
    General IT Tart
    Display Logistics
    www.displaylogistics.com (is in serious need of a revamp when I have the time!)

Compact the database and do a website refresh, see if that solves it.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately it didn't work. I'm trying to reverse it so the highest value comes first in the list.
      Craig Parker
      General IT Tart
      Display Logistics

Comment

Direct choices. Having reversed the product highest to lowest value seems to have corrected the issue.
        Craig Parker
        General IT Tart
        Display Logistics

Comment

Working...
        X