Creating new payment methods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creating new payment methods

I want to try and create some scripts to link in with 2Checkout.com. What files should I be copying and modifying to do this?

Are the list of payment methods hard-coded in anyway?

The Payment Service Providers that come with Actinic are installed into the 'OCCUpgrade' folder in the 'Actinic Ecommerce v6' folder. They are then copied from there into the 'CommonOCC' folder within the 'Site1' folder when you first start the software (or license a new site). The date in the 'OCCUpgrade.ini' file is added into the database - this is how new Payment Service Providers are added to Actinic. I don't know any more detail than that, but I hope that gives you a place to start looking.

Generally, we don't encourage people to try their own integrations as we know how hard it is.

Comment

OK, I have got this far - I have created the routines to send details through to 2Checkout.com - although 2Checkout.com operate in USD only, I had to hard code the exchange rate (will work on that later).

My only problem now is that 2Checkout don't accept the Callback URLs passed from Actinic - they do however, pass control back to a user defined script with about 18 parameters.

I am now looking at creating an extra script to convert the passed back parameters back to a format supported by Actinic to finish the payment process.

Damn - I wish I was good with perl!

Comment

Working...
      X