Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

password ????????

please help
    i am ruuning actinic v5 on win xp with aol as my isp and web fusion as my web host. i am trying to fill in the details to upload on to my website.
    i am trying to confiqure the web settings on actinic. the first thing it asks me for is ftp account information, hostname/address, username and password.. this i do using my webhost ftp address, web host username and password. it does not accept it saying the password is not accepted. i have tried several options with no joy. please can someone help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi there

Please check the following

1. Its possible that the server is case sensitive. If the password is in lower case, and you are typing in upper case, the server may reject this

2. Get you hosting company to reset the password

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

hi thanks i tried that but no joy,
      the error message it gives me is:::: the wizard is unable to login to the ftp server ftp.thebartendersbible.com check username and password. the specific error is password not allowed...

Comment

Hi there

Open Internet Explorer and in the address bar, type in "ftp.thebartendersbible.com"

It will prompt you for a username and password, try typing them here, but if it asks for you again, then it seems the server is rejecting these are it believes the password is invalid.

You will need to contact your hosting company for this.

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

Working...
        X