Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Export Query - One Stop Automation

Hello,

I'm using One Stop Automation to automate the download of orders in to Actinic.

I have the 'Use Actinic Export' checkbox checked but when the orders are downloaded to Actinic, and it runs the export it then say 'no orders to export', which the orders are there in front of me, but are not being exported to a *.csv file, i've checked all the other requiremenets and it seems fine.

The only time i can get the export to work is manually select the items and the 'ReExport to files', this is not what is required.

Is there a way of making it export any orders that One Stop Automation downloads to Actinic, automatically without manually doing it?????

Kind Regards
    Mel Bagley
    Programmer
    mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

It depends what you want to do with your processing in Actinic, if the answer is nothing then you can check a box in view business settings / ordering tab called 'bypass order processing', the orders will then be exported immediately.

If you do want to do some processing then you can use some of the options in the batch order processors to get the orders into the state that Actinic needs them to be in to export them.

They need to be shipped (check mark shipped in the batch order processors), the invoice needs to be printed (check mark printed, and select invoice in the mark printed options). They need to be fully paid for - if you don't use a PSP then you will need to do this bit manually, or use a custom module to mark them as paid and I think that is about it.

If you continue to have problems please call me on 01729 825260 and I will help you sort this out.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Re: One Stop Automation

Hello,

I've got it working now, thanks for helping. Its very much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Mel Bagley
      Mel Bagley
      Programmer
      mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

Comment

Working...
      X