Re help with text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re help with text

Call me thick if you like but i am really lost can you explain just how i change the text in all my pages to bold and one size bigger
    i have never edited html before. and what templates i need to change.

as i said i am using Dome from specific designs (non css)

Thanks for any assistance you can give me on this.
    Martyn

Hi there,

Please look at the following link

http://community.actinic.com/showthr...&threadid=4994
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Sorry you must think im daft but i tried that and i must be doing something wrong as nothing changed .

D COLSPAN="2" VALIGN="TOP" ALIGN="LEFT">
      <A NAME="NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTANCHOR"><FONT FACE="COMIC SANS MS" SIZE="12"><B>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTNAME</B></FONT></A>
      <FONT FACE=ARIAL SIZE=-1>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF
      <BR>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTDESCRIPTION&nbsp;NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOLINKNETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOBUTTON
      <BR>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTBEGINLINKNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTLINKTEXTNETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTENDLINK

is this correct ???????

Comment

Hi there,

<FONT FACE=ARIAL SIZE=-1>NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTREF

Change the font size where it reads "SIZE=-1"
        Thank You
        Menar Khan

Comment

Hi Menar

This is really embarrasing but still no change im not doing something right and i dont know what it is.

Martyn

Comment

Hi there,

Are you using Brochure Pages? if so, open up the Act_BrochurePrimary.html template and look for (Advance | Template Manager | Brochure | Primary)

<FONT FACE="ARIAL">NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHUREBODY</FONT> Change this to read, <FONT FACE="ARIAL" SIZE=2><B>NETQUOTEVAR:BROCHUREBODY</B></FONT>.

To make a variable appear in bold insert <B> tag before and </B> after the variable.

Then open up ProductLine template (Advance | Template Manager | Section | ProductLine)

Apply the same changes.

Note: The Brochure pages are pages before the on-line store conversely the ProductLine template will change the appearance of the text on the product pages.
            Thank You
            Menar Khan

Comment

Hi Menar

Ihave done as you said, it does not appear to have changed anything on the offline preview is it only when it is online you will see the change ?

Martyn

Comment

Hi there,

Could you please send me your snapshot of your site so that I can test this in house. A snapshot can be created by going to File | Snapshot | Export site.

Please attach the snapshot on an email and send it to communityadmin@actinic.co.uk. Please mark the email for my attention.

Hope to hear from you soon.
                Thank You
                Menar Khan

Comment

Working...
                X