vat rounding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vat rounding

Can anyone tell me how to get the vat to show correctly on all products on my website. I am trying to display a product at 29.95 inclusive and have tried using the various different settings, it seems that once i find a setting to get it showing correctly it throws some of the other prices out.

I have looked at some previous threads on this and there doesn't seem to be an answer but they were posted a while ago.

Any ideas on this, i have tried entering 25.48, 25.49 and also 25.485 ex vat but it seems to ignore the extra number. Is it possible to enter the prices inc vat and the system works it out backwards?

Thanks Stuart

Hi there,

Please look at the following link for discussions from a previous thread.

Please click HERE

Hope this sheds some light for you
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Thanks for your reply,

looking at the responses on the thread its seems there is no real cure for the problem and something everyone seems to have an issue with, I can live with it for now but it is really a problem that needs to be addressed by a fix, if Actinic could read several numbers after the decimal point that should solve the problem. The company I worked for previously could on theirs and it worked fine, in the meantime I will just have to loose 1p per sale on each transaction,

think I can just about cope with that

stuart

Comment

Working...
      X