Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fullprod.fil Error

Ladies & Gents

Please advise, I have had a problem loading my site to the server.

I cleared the server using FTP and re uploaded the site but it still froze up at the end of merging files/

I cleared it again and reinstalled last weeks snapshot and it loaded and works but displayed the error "Fullprod.fil" with either does not exsist or not accessable. reccommend ignore

Checking on FTP the file is there ok and apears to be a list of the sections.

Question's

What does this file do
    Do I really need it
    How do I cure the problem

As normal any help apreciated

Chris
    Chris Ashdown

Hi there.

Sorry to hear about the problems you are having.

Check out the following knowledge base article Here

I would recommend creating a snapshot before you begin.

I hope this helps.
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Ladies & Gents

Still having problems with the server saying I do not have write permission to the CGI-Bin.

Using a Linux server with Fasthosts which has been working well for two months prior to last weekend.

Fasthost support would like to know the permissions required for all files in both Acatalog and CGI-Bin folders so they can check out the permissions.

Please can someone supply them

Frustrated

Chris
      Chris Ashdown

Comment

Fasthost support would like to know the permissions required for all files in both Acatalog and CGI-Bin folders so they can check out the permissions.
        No problem, the cgi-bin should be 755
        the acatalog should be 777

Hope this helps.
        Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Darren

Many thanks for your time and effort

I have been in contact again and they tell me they have set up the permissions as you said but when running test it still throws up the error

I have enclosed a word file of the two directories as well as the info sent back from the server company.

Strange the site keeps working OK, I have just placed a dummy order OK but the error comes when I want to update or refresh

Regards

Chris
          Attached Files
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Wrong File should be this one

Chris
            Attached Files
            Chris Ashdown

Comment

Hello again.

Ok, it looks like all of the files in the cgi-bin are set to 700, the .pl files need to be 755, and the .pm either 755 or 644.

Also, try deleting the *.fil files from the acatalog folder on the server and your site folder on the local machine - the path will be something like:

c:\Program files\Actinic ecommerce v6\sites\**SiteName**

I recommend taking a snapshot before deleting anything from your site folder.

I hope this helps.
              Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Working...
              X