Price after Vat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Price after Vat

I'm pretty sure there's no way of doing this, but here goes...

I'd like to be able to tell actinic the price I want displayed on the website AFTER VAT and then for Actinic to work backwards and calculate the price before VAT. The way actinic does it at the moment means that there are always odd prices displayed rather than nice even amounts. Anyone have any suggestions or could this be a future enhancement?

HI Gill

I want displayed on the website AFTER VAT and then for Actinic to work backwards and calculate the price before VAT
    I am afraid Actinic does not do this, but there are a couple of things you can try.

1. Go to View | Business settings | Tax and select 'Round line Scientific' if it is not selected already.

2. If you still get problems, you can assign a custom tax to the products that are giving you trouble. To do this, double click on the product, select 'Custom Tax' from the Tax Treatment dialogue, and then enter the amount of Vat in pounds and pence.

or could this be a future enhancement?
    I have added this to this wish list for you.

I hope this helps
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I've been searching the postings since I submitted this post and it appears to be something that many customers would like to see.

I've asked in the 'other business' section whether it is possible to find out the date of the next release and to find a list of what enhancements this will contain.

My next question is what exactly does 'added to a wish list' mean? Does Actinic prioritise wish list requests on the number of customers who request a wish or on the ease that the wish can be carried out?

thanks

Comment

I've asked in the 'other business' section whether it is possible to find out the date of the next release and to find a list of what enhancements this will contain.
        Version 7 is the next full release and it will be due out in the next few months - I'm afraid there is no official release date, because it depends very much on testing.
        My next question is what exactly does 'added to a wish list' mean? Does Actinic prioritise wish list requests on the number of customers who request a wish or on the ease that the wish can be carried out?
        A list is held of all customer feature requests and if the feature has been previously requested, subsequent requests are added to this 'thread'. So the decision is on the frequency of the request but also, as you mentioned, on how easy it is to implement. The tax issue is a popular one but it's also complex and I doubt it will be included in v7.

Hope this helps.

Ben
        Ben Popplestone
        Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
        X