Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another query..... (one of many)

Hello,

We'd like to have certain products available to certain users e.g.

User 1 -> Product 1
    User 2 -> Product 2
    User 3 -> Product 1 & 2

The only way so far we've found that could do it is by using the Price Schedules to be allocated against a product then have the users allocated via the price schedule.

This just seems far too complicated as each customer could have a price schedule and each product can have multiple price schedule configurations.

I'm getting all confused by thinking about it, hope someone understands what i'm thinking.

Maybe i should explain another way. I want to create multiple customer accounts within multiple user groups, then assign these groups as to only view certain products, so therefore depending on which group the customer is in will depend on what products they see.

Kind Regards: very
    Mel Bagley
    Programmer
    mel@kc3.net

KC3 - Actinic GOLD reseller

Actinic Business has the ability for your to show/hide products per price schedule. This is done by ticking/unticking 'Is Visible' in the Prices tab of a product. You can then create customer accounts and join different customer accounts to different price schedules so that different customers see different products.

It sounds like you are going to have to create a unique price schedule for each customer account.

Comment

Working...
    X