Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Simple question

Hi,

I've recently taken over administration of our website from the person who set it up. Unfortunately, doing this means that I'm having to play it by ear when it comes to a lot of things, as she didn't fill me in on all the little foibles that have cropped up.

My question is this: which file(s) do I edit in order to change the colour scheme for the site? Currently we have an index page created in a seperate program, but I believe the rest is all Actinic-generated.

The URL of the site is http://www.themapcentre.com

Thanks,

HMC

Choose Design, then Colours...
    Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

But none of the colours in that dialogue seem to correspond to the colours on the page. I'm looking to change the main background of the page; the blue and orange bits.

Comment

Hi,

Your background colours are actually images that have been hard-coded into the templates (probably Act_Primary.html) to be used as table/cell backgrounds. I checked this by right-clicking on one of the colours and it asks me if I want to 'save the background as'. Some of the images are:

corner_rpt.jpg
        hereford_map_centre_banner.gif
        corner.jpg
        (there may be more)

You will have to manually edit these files to change the colours in image editing software, such as Adobe PhotoShop or PaintShop Pro.
        Tracey
        SellerDeck

Comment

Thanks - I suppose I could've checked that myself but it's to early in the morning for my poor little brain

Comment

Working...
          X