New Site- Opinions Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Site- Opinions Please

Hi guys, after a few little problems I uploaded our new website just before Christmas, its got quite a few orders already even though it sells boring products- (medical publishing)

Anyway, I would like opinions from all you great people, about design/layout navigation etc etc.

I designed it from scratch and am quite proud of it.

So, what do you all think? www.quaybooks.com

Ollie
    ------------------------------
    www.yahuh.com/design

Hi,

I've had a quick look at your site - it looks good and is easy to navigate. There are only two things which I would suggest changing...

1. The quick link categories on the left of the screen are difficult to read and don't stand out.

2. The body text on the home screen is also difficult to read - especially compared with the text on the following screens where you describe the books.

Hope this helps.

Gill

Comment

Hi

Look at your terms page some of them are coming up with the default text becouse you have not cleared it if you have nothing to go in there
      such as
      Shipping And Handling < Insert information on your Shipping and Handling here >

Otherwise it looks very good

Cheers

Martyn

Comment

Yes, very nice - functional yet interesting! The text on the left is too small; one size up and you're there. Lovely.

Comment

Working...
        X