Actinic ecommerce add-on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic ecommerce add-on?

Does anyone have any experience with smartdecisions.ltd.uk Loyalty Voucher Actinic add-on which includes a voucher discount scheme integrated with the checkout.
    As we will be launching an actinic wholeale site in the near future, this would be one of the main attractions to small retail outlets.
    It appears from their website that they have done their homework, but I emailed them recently with a query and never got a response, despite assurances of attention and support on their website. This unnerved me a little and in view of the £275 + VAT price tag I'm a little reluctant to go ahead now until I've heard from at least one other person who has tried it.
    In addition, it would be nice to know how easy or difficult this integration actually is.
    Hope someone can help.
    Mark

I haven't used the loyalty scheme myself but I have done quite a bit of work with Smart Decisions dot net and have had no problems. I know that the loyalty scheme is live in several sites. Give them a call on Monday, I'm sure you will get more help.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Re: Add-ons

I guess thats the way to go. I will indeed call them Monday. Thanks Jan.
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X