Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

product references

In my error log for importing a csv file I see:

Line 5537: The product reference "CP-KS-CDP2146-4" is the same as an existing product. All product references must be unique.
    Line 5538: The product reference "CP-KS-CDP2580-2" is the same as an existing product. All product references must be unique.
    Line 5539: The product reference "CP-KS-CDP3400-4" is the same as an existing product. All product references must be unique.

As you can see the references are unique but not treated as so, so I have to edit the input file manually or is there a way to tell actinic that they are unique?
    Regards, Tom

You've not mentioned what kind of Import your doing or whether you're replacing or updating but I don't think that this message means that these references are the same as each other but that they are the same as an existing (or earlier in the import) product.

Search your import file for CP-KS-CDP2146-4 and see if it comes up more than once.

Also you can search your existing catalog by using Edit / Find to see if a refrerence is already in there.
    Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Thanks Norman,

That is importing and replacing a csv source file. I tried a search in the spreadsheet on one of them and only came up with one instance originally. However, on your advice I just went into the csv file and did fine two instances of CP-KS-CDP2146-4 so you're right, somehow they got into the csv file. Thanks.
      Regards, Tom

Comment

Working...
      X