Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

uploading/ ssl

hi there,
    1/ i am having major hassle trying to upload my actinic v.5 to my host (web fusion). (although they are trying to help they don't explain it in an understanding way). at the moment, to access my site i have to type /acatalog after the .com bit which isn't what i planned. i just want www.mywebname.com. i think it's because i have uploaded the files in the wrong place. HELP!!!!
    2/ i need a secure server and my hosting package has shared hosting. does anyone know if actinic can use this type of secure server as i'm not sure, and do not want to pay hundreds on my own ssl certificate.
    3/ do you have to use front page or any other type of product like that, as i want to have the first page of my website to be the frst page of my actinic cataloge and my webhost is saying this isn't the done thing???
    any help or advice would be much appreciated

Hi there.

As far as I know, you cannot FTP to the secure server on Webfusion, take a look at this article Here so Actinic will not be able to upload.

Regarding hosting, click

here for a list of our partners, they may be able to help, alternatively take a look at http://www.pinbrookhosting.co.uk/ , they have experience in hosting Actinic, perhaps they could help?
    Darren

SellerDeck

www.sellerdeck.co.uk

Comment

thanks for your help darren,
      i've been seriously stiched up by someone at web fusion as it was there advice that i bought actinic and signed up with them

Comment

Working...
      X