X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I change the colour of......

Please take a look at this page:-

http://www.wickedbears.co.uk/cgi-bin...CTION=SHOWCART

How do I change the colour of he light grey cells in the table? I cannot see the colour for them in Design | Colours.

Thanks

Chris

Hi Chris

The section you want to change is in Design | Colours, Form Background is the dropdown that will change the grey section you want to change.

Hope that helps
    ________

Comment

Well that's what I thought - however, I have my "Form Background" set to #404040 which is a dark grey, but it certainly isn't showing as dark grey.

If it helps, I am using version 6.1.3

Comment

Once you have selected the colour you want the background to be, are you saving the changes you have made, and also making sure that you have selected the colour scheme you want to use?

Also, once you have made the changes, try doing a Web | Refresh Website.

Comment

Yes - I created a new colour scheme for my site, selected it, and all other colours appear to be fine - just that grey is wrong!

Comment

Ok, it would seem then that when you refresh the site it is not being updated with the colour changes you are making.

One way to make sure it does do this is to delete all the .cat and .fil files out of your site1 folder, and also out of acatalog folder on your server.

Once you have done this, do a Web | Refresh website, hopefully the colour changes you made should be updated...
            ________

Comment

Hi James - sorry to say that it hasn't worked :-(

Comment

Just had a look at the url you posted above, and the colours seemed have changed... I see the dark grey now!

Try clearing your cache, then viewing the checkout again, hopefully you will see a change in colour.
                ________

Comment

Hi James,

Just uploaded the changes - it took two attempts, but it's done.

Many thanks for your help

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X