Frequently Asked Questions page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frequently Asked Questions page

Has anybody added in their Actinic site a 'Frequently Asked Questions' page. I don't want to use the business settings for this, I just want a page that I can add this information. I suppose this is linked to my previous question. In Actinic, do you always have to have a 'section page' and not a blank page.

thanks

Gill

Couldn't you just add the information as a normal html or have a brochure page and either turn off the actinic info page or connect it to that page within design options | misc..
    Jenny
    Hanson Web Design
    www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
    Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

You can make a "'Frequently Asked Questions'" section containing dummy products, one for each question.

If you set the price to 0 and uncheck Can be Ordered Online then you only get the Product Name and Description with no price or cart button.

The product Short Description is big enough for the question and the Full Description can contain the answer.

Customers can then use the search facility to help locate questions and answers.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I use this technique for the knowledge base (which, in case you hadn't clocked) is built using Actinic.

I attach the template I use for laying out the items in the knowledge base.
        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
        X