Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error downloading orders

I'm getting the following error when downloading orders:

"An error occured while reading an Online credit card autorisation. The file may have been corrupted in transfer from the server..."

I have just moved actinic over to a new PC with XP and this has been happening since. any help would be much apreciated!

Hi there,

The error you are getting could be the cause of a corrupted order on the server.

The order may have been corrupted whilst the order was placed or at the time of the order being encrypted.

The solution to resolve this would result in the order being lost as you have to delete the order from the server which resides in the 'acatalog' directory.

Ensure that you only delete the order causing the error.

Hope this helps
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

This might sound stupid but I just want to check. Are the order file's the ones with the .ord extension.

Comment

Hi there,

Sorry for not explaining what the file type of the order is. Yes, you are correct, the files with the extension;

- .ord - Successful orders placed
        - .chk - When a customer went through the checkout process and decided not to place an order
        - .cart - When a customer adds to the cart, but then decides to cancel and not to proceed.

Hope this helps
        Thank You
        Menar Khan

Comment

You may have the wong information in Housekeeping / Security. This info is kept in the registry an won't copy over with Site1 (if that's what you did).

To fix this go to old system and copy / paste this info to a textfile and then paste it into the new system.

I'd copy / paste the new systems HouseKeeping / Security info to a backup file first just in case.

Norman
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
          X