General Scrip Error when adding to Cart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

General Scrip Error when adding to Cart

Help! Customers are unable to order anything on our website as a general script error occurs whenever they try to add to basket. This is the error message:

A General Script Error Occurred
    Error: Error loading digital download module. Can't locate dd000001.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.10.1 /usr/local/share/perl/5.10.1 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.10 /usr/share/perl/5.10 /usr/local/lib/site_perl . cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin cgi-bin) at (eval 35) line 1. Press the Browser back button and try again or contact the site owner

Can someone help with this? Many thanks.
    Kind Regards
    Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

This has cropped up on the forum before and a search would have found the threads.

The best advice seems to be to compact the database and then do a 'purge and refresh' of the site.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Hi Mike; thanks for replying. I did search extensively, and although the "General Script Error" has been addressed many times, this particular error had not - or at least I couldn't find it. Rest assured that I always search before posting A purge and refresh is always the first thing I would have tried anyway, seven years of using Actinic has taught me that much

Anyway, I have sorted it now, just came on to say I had
      Kind Regards
      Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Hi Karen,

I'm glad you got it sorted. In my case I did a search for "Error loading digital download module" which worked well for me.

I really only put in the stuff about searching to help people as it's the fastest way to find the answer if the problem has already been raised (and we have covered an awful lot of stuff on here). I'm not trying to knock anyone but it's good to know you did try a search first.

Can I ask what you found fixed it? It's always good to have the answer on here for other users.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Yep, I appreciate that. There are so many fab answers already in here. In the end I just imported a snapshot, so I can't offer a solution as such.

Karen
          Kind Regards
          Karen

Charmed Cards & Crafts

Comment

Working...
          X