Shipping Costs - Urgent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shipping Costs - Urgent

I've recently opened my Online Store, and everything was working fine on the Delivery costing side until I changed something and now it doesn't work as it should do.

What I had initially was 2 options for delivery :-

1) Parcelforce 48hr option which had a default value of £4.00 for items with 0 weight. Therefore I could leave the lighter products without specifying any weight. And then I had a value of 5Kg with £5, and then specified increment by £1.00 per 1 Kg.

2) Quotation - with a zero cost. As what i've done is setup a Quotation option where people can ask for various prices and I then calculate the order value and include the Delivery cost in this product. So that when they goto to the ordering page they select Quotation. But the problems occurred when two customers selected Quotation giving them zero delivery cost !

Obviouly i took this away, but the problem I have now is that my 48hr option is increased by a pound each time. i.e. if I was to place an order with a zero weight, it should work it out to be £4.00 delivery but it always increases it by a pound.

I would really appreciate any help on this issue.

Best Regards

Elfyn Jones
    iBabyShop

Obviouly i took this away, but the problem I have now is that my 48hr option is increased by a pound each time. i.e. if I was to place an order with a zero weight, it should work it out to be £4.00 delivery but it always increases it by a pound.
    So are you saying that instead of £4.00 delivery, light items are being charged at £5.00 delivery? And then instead of £5.00 people are charged £6.00, instead of £6.00 it's £7.00 etc?

Perhaps you could do a screenshot (PrtScn key) and then paste this into a word doc and attach the word doc here. There must be a setting that is causing this. Alternatively, go to 'File | Export' and choose to export shipping tables - saving them as a txt file. You can then attach the file to this thread.

Comment

Working...
    X