Attribute Layout (Urgent)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attribute Layout (Urgent)

I need some help with the layout of a dropdown list attribute.

I want to move a dropdown list out of the table, with the borders on, and place it below the product price and above the quantity and Add to Basket button.

However I've looked in the Act_ProductLine template, where I've edited other product layout features, and cannot find how the attribute is pulled into the template. I know where it's located, i.e. between the 'xxx', but there's nothing there that appears to include the attribute.

I've looked at the AUG and I cannot find anything in there that can help me. So I'd really appreciate it if someone can help me out on this.

Cheers in advance.

Anthony
    Attached Files
    Anthony Deeming

Green Jersey Web Design Ltd
    www.greenjersey.com

Hi Antony,

I came across the same problem. As it stands the attributes are automatically pulled in from the NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON.

If this suggestion is wrong then I apologise beforehand.

Underneath your NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTPRICE type in NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTS. Preview your page to see if it works.

If it does then comment out your NETQUOTEVAR:ADDTOCARTBUTTON in the right hand side column and replace this with NETQUOTEVAR:VARIANTADDTOCARTBUTTON.

I hope this helps.
    Regards.

Lee Jackson
    Creative Director

Centurius Design & Marketing
    Centurius Website
    Portfolio of Work

Comment

See the Advanced Guide where there's plenty of info on custom layouts of the Variants. Just search for VARIANTS.

Norman
      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Many thanks for the prompt replies, guys.

Lee, I tried your suggestion and it worked first time. I owe you a pint! I probably wasn't in the best frame of mind after spending 2 hours scratching my head on this yesterday...I should have known better!

Cheers

Anthony
        Anthony Deeming

Green Jersey Web Design Ltd
        www.greenjersey.com

Comment

Working...
        X