Developer 6 for sale...and thank you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Developer 6 for sale...and thank you all

Not sure if anyone needs it or knows anyone that needs it but I am selling my versin of Actinic Developer 6 on ebay for a fraction of what I paid.

I enjoyed the software and loved the community but it was a bit above my head. I had a real hard time learning Perl and ended up moving onto something else.

The package is in mint condition, it's up for sale on ebay here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=3654224696

I've never had a bad transaction and this is a legitimate sale-I will transfer everything as the EULA indicates.

I thank all of you that helped me along the way, Normen especially.

Regards,

Scott

Just to let you know that you need Actinic's written permission to transfer the ownership of a license. We need to update our records with the new ownership details.

Please give Sales a call on 0845 129 4800 to discuss this.

Comment

Is it the US edition?

If so, then I assume the shipping and tax etc will be dealt with differently

Comment

Hi Scott,

I'm sorry to see you go. I wondered what had happened to you after you went quiet on this forum.

Now I know it was the Perl that drove you crazy. I'm with you there. It's a very unforgiving language, especially when you're trying to work with someone elses code, and the only way of testing is via a server.

Anyway it was great talking to you.

Best wishes . . . Norman

PS Scott is in the USA so you may want to check whether the license key would work, or be transferrable to a UK copy if you don't want the US variant.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Yes, this is the US version. I can ship internationally no problem if that is needed but like Cdicken said I want to do it by the book with the correct transfer of ownership etc. If i have to ship to a VAT area please give me a hand with the tax situation. We use UPS here so I have no problem with the customs documents but want to make sure the taxes are handled correctly.

Norman...thank you so much. Your code was awesome. I wish I had your knowledge. My business is a bit odd as you know...we don't deal with an end user and primarily only deal in "bulk". The problem is everything is customized. Although I liked this solution the best I had a hard time wrestling with some of the knowledge I needed to handle perl. Frankly I'm just not that smart !

I'm going to keep my eye on future products from Actinic. it was missing a few thngs I needed but quite honestly I still prefer it...the company and the community over the other choices.

Boy...is it cold here in the USA. I'm in New England...most years if we have a night or two near zero degrees Farenheit that's a cold winter. We are having trouble getting above ZERO during the day this winter!

Comment

Working...
          X