Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screen resolution

hi there,
    i have been creating my catalog on my computer using a screen resolution of 800 x 600. i am now using a higher resolution, and the background template on my catalog isn't continuous. is there anyway i can change this, as i would like to keep the current template, but want it to look the same on any screen resolution.

Hi there

One thing I would suggest to try, would be to open Act_Primary.html, and set the main table width to be 100%

If this fails, then please post a url, where we could see this problem

Kind Regards
    Nadeem Rasool
    SellerDeck Development

Comment

hi thanks.
      where would i find this act-primary html ?????

Comment

Hi there

Easiest place would be to go in Actinic, to "Advance | Template Manager", if you see a picture view, click on change view, and you will see a grey box

Click on the MAIN tab, then select "Primary" this will bring up the primary template

Kind Regards
        Nadeem Rasool
        SellerDeck Development

Comment

if you might take a look i'd be grateful www.thebartendersbible.com/acatalog
          i've tried that and it hasn't made any difference
          the only part in the primary html thingy that comes close to the border width is this part.....table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="600" align="center">

Comment

Hi there

Looking at your website, it seems the background image "background1.gif" is a size of 800x600. At the moment because the resolution is 1024x768, the background image is tiling.

The solution would be to resize the image to 1024x768.

Kind Regards
            Nadeem Rasool
            SellerDeck Development

Comment

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP.

Comment

Working...
              X