Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Java Applet

Hello All,
    Thank You Norman & Chris for your help on my previous issue, it was a server configuration issue, our new problem is we receive the following error after we select payment method and click next to go to the credit card details page, the page freezes with a grey background, the status bar says the following

( Load: class Com.Actinic.Catalog EA not found )

we just transfered our site to another hosting company, prior to the switch I noticed in network setup the codebase section contained './' , now it contains the following.

/home/farralane/catalog.farralane.com/cgi-bin/

might this be the cause?

Thank You,
    Sean

Sounds probable. Try changing it back to './'.

Comment

Java Error

Hi Chris,
      Thanks for the reply! I changed the codebase and that did not solve the problem, below is what seems to be the same error I located in the knowledge base, the solution says to check the codebase with your hosting company and correct it in advanced setup, my above message shows what the codebase contained, prior to me changing it to './' , any other suggestions?

Thank You,
      Sean

Comment

This folder:

/home/farralane/catalog.farralane.com/cgi-bin/

points to your cgi-bin, whereas your codebase directory is your 'acatalog' folder. Try putting in the full URL of your acatalog folder (or the path to your 'acatalog' folder from the server root e.g. /home/farralane/catalog.farralane.com/acatalog/).

Comment

Working...
        X