s2 on sage link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

s2 on sage link

Hi Guys, I have just added a choice to the cable I sell. IE either black or white, however when this transfers to sage using actinic link it appears as "S2" on the invoice and I'm uunable to update the ledger unless I change this to S3.

Anyone any ideas why this happens and possible fix?

Thanks in advance
    www.satellite.ie

Hi Tony,

One work around would be to associate a hidden product to your choices.

Create a hidden product, call it something like "Selection" and don't give it a price.
    In your component's permutations tab, select the hidden product from the Product dropdown field for all of your choices (you may need to click Fill List). Your choices will now use the associated product reference.
    In Sage create a new product called "Selection" with no sale price.
    Now open your Actinic to Sage Link profile. Go to the Product Reference Translation tab and check "Do you want to use product reference translation?"
    In the grid under Actinic Reference enter the hidden product ref. Under Sage Reference enter the Sage product ref. for the Selection product.

When you next import any orders with choices into Sage, the choices will use the Sage product Selection reference but keep the Actinic description.

If this doesn't make sense or your having problems setting it up, just let me know.
    Regards,

Toby Blanchard

Comment

Works perfectly Toby, thanks for the help
      www.satellite.ie

Comment

Working...
      X