Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/acatalog ??????

help it's the novice again,
    at present i am not using any other software with my actinic. so the first page of my site is the first page of my actinic v.5 catalog. however.for some reason my site address at the moment reads www.thebartendersbible.com/acatalog . i can't get it to goto www.thebartendersbible.com, this goes straight to my web fusion account. i'm told that i need a html script in my software to divert straight to my catalog so there is no need for the /acatalog bit. would anyone know if i can do this, and how i would do this.
    thanks

What you descibe as happening is standard actinic behaviour. ie the site is within acatalog folder

You choices are to create a splash page index.html at the root - this is good becasue search engines will find it

or place a redirect page at index.html to forward to acatalog/index.html. This is not so good as Search engines will find the redirect page and not spider your site.

You will have to get external links to the site to acatalog/index.html is you choose the latter in order to get spidered

Comment

Working...
    X