No announcement yet.

image/stylesheet error on checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be honest, I don't know what is causing this to happen.

You could try Actinic Support via email by clicking here, but due to the nature of your store we are under no obligation to provide support. I was hoping I could make some useful suggestions to you on the forum, but nothing I suggest seems to work.

Sorry, but I cannot be of any further help.

Comment

Hi,

I appreciate all the help you have given me although I would be really happy if you could just liste again to my exact problem as i am sure anyone who nows this program well should at least be able to point me in the right direction.

There is a page that appears after you have added a product to your basket and then confirmed it that says

your selection has been added to your basket

returning to shopping, please wait or click here

once you have got to this page it will try and refresh itself after a couple of seconds back to the product. Problem is if the server is being a little slow at the time it takes longer to refresh and therefore people are tempted to click either the show basket or goto check out button at the top of the white on that page.

Doing so leads to the problems. After much research I believe that these two links are auto generatd or at the very least ammended to by the cgi script, ca000001.pl. I was hoping that someone here new how these links are produced and or dynamically added too and possibly where so I can modify or hard code a solution in.

I hope all this makes it clear what and where it is I am trying to sort this problem.

I realise that you impose restrictions on support and the nature of the website but I am at the stage where I will set up a different temperory store selling something that isn't against the rules to get some help.

I hope ther is someone out there who can help

J

Comment

Working...
      X