Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

validation code

Hi,
    My client has got a problem with activating his validation key onto another PC. Here's his scenario:

He has Actinic V6 (which has been upgraded from V4, V5 etc) on his PC with site 1. He then bought another store and purchased from you another validation key for site 2 which he activated on the same PC. He would now like to put this onto the PC in the new store so it can be operated from there but when he installs V6 of Actinic on the other PC and then tries to activate the key it won't accept the code.

Because his version of Actinic has been upgraded over the years to V6 does he need to install V4, then V5 then V6 first? The validation key for site 2 was only ever in V6. Seems a bit silly to have to install the other versions?

Many thanks Deborah

Hi Deborah,

If the licence key is for v6 it should work in an upgrade from v4/v5 or in a new installation. The key is case sensitive so make sure that it is copied to the new machine correctly, and look out for the usual things like whether a character is O or 0.

If it still doesn't work, send the key to me from my profile settings along with your company details.

Ben
    Ben Popplestone
    Ecommerce website software

Comment

Working...
    X