Search Engin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search Engin

I have submitted my web to couple of search engin but it seems there is a problem with it.
    First Does actinic create a meta tag ?

I also notice that only couple of section are ssearchable by google.
    I have created the consumable section on Excel file and then I imported it to my site. This part can be search via google.

I also created some new product and section just using actinic and entering it one by one. It looks as this part can not be listed in the search engine. can anybody help me.

First, Yes Actinic does create the meta tags.

Secondly, unless you've broken your set up somehow, all Actinic created pages are fully searchable by the search engines.

If you want further help you'll need to be a bit more specific and post some url's so we can see what the problem might be.

Mike
    -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Re: Search Engin

Originally posted by nasi
      I have submitted my web to couple of search engin but it seems there is a problem with it.
      First Does actinic create a meta tag ?

I also notice that only couple of section are ssearchable by google.
      I have created the consumable section on Excel file and then I imported it to my site. This part can be search via google.

I also created some new product and section just using actinic and entering it one by one. It looks as this part can not be listed in the search engine. can anybody help me.
      Dear Scot

My web site is www.accldn.com
      The page HP Printer Spare on shop on line is the section that can be find by the search engine.
      If you look on notebook and accessory this page can not be search at all
      thanks
      nasi

Comment

Are you sure that the pages are not indexed at all, or are your listings simply a long way down the pages. The keywords you mention are very competitive.

Have you looked at using some online SEO sites to determine whether the pages are well optimised

Comment

The notebooks page is indexed.

Do a search for "accldn notebooks toshiba compaq" on yahoo or google and you get the notebooks page appearing as the result.

For some reason you do appear to have problems with your meta tags but i can only assume you messed up your templates somewhere.

Mike

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

Comment

Originally posted by olderscot
            The notebooks page is indexed.

Do a search for "accldn notebooks toshiba compaq" on yahoo or google and you get the notebooks page appearing as the result.

For some reason you do appear to have problems with your meta tags but i can only assume you messed up your templates somewhere.

Mike

Dear Mike

How can i check my template.
            I have noticed It can be search by google if I search for LJ5SI/8000/LBP-2490 PICK UP the name of accldn will be on the first page. This part is on section HP PRINTER SPARES on the section of Shop on line . I have Used EXcel and imported tis section by using CVS files , There is no problem with any search engine to find these parts.
            I have also created section and also sub section and entred each item buy cut and paste .
            It seems i have problem in this part as it can not be indexed through search enginr.

What about using the meta tag tab in actinic?

many thanks
            Nasi

nasi

Comment

Originally posted by nasi
              Dear Mike

How can i check my template.
              I have noticed It can be search by google if I search for LJ5SI/8000/LBP-2490 PICK UP the name of accldn will be on the first page. This part is on section HP PRINTER SPARES on the section of Shop on line . I have Used EXcel and imported tis section by using CVS files , There is no problem with any search engine to find these parts.
              I have also created section and also sub section and entred each item buy cut and paste .
              It seems i have problem in this part as it can not be indexed through search enginr.

What about using the meta tag tab in actinic?

many thanks
              Nasi

nasi

Comment

Hi Nasi

Can you explain a little more clearly what you are trying to do, and what you think the problems are, I can't quite figure out what you are saying

Comment

Working...
                X