Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Linking to external data

Hi

I need to link to a Sage database for stock quantities (have wrestled with Actinic Link, but it just doesn't seem to work. Half the products don't get updated)

Can I simply link to the Sage database instead? Have tried via File/External links.... but the mapping refuses to recognise the Sage part numbers as a recogniseable format...

(Have also tried mapping to an .xls file generated from the Link "SageExport.txt" file. This simply results in a "Truncated Data" warning.)

Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Pulling my hair out

Steve Robertson

Can you post a sample from your txt file - note you will need to have exactly the same product references in sage and Actinic. The sage link has a product reference conversion table so if they are different then you might be better off sticking with Sage.

Note that if you use the txt file then the stock levels will be set from Sage to Actinic but Actinic will not be able to update Sage when things are sold.

Regards
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X