Re sending files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re sending files

Hi I have just updated one of our sites and it has decided to re-send all of the images which is taking over an hour. None of the producr images has changed, just on on the main store page. Is there a settings to turn this off ?

Thanks

Andy

Hi there,

Actinic has not got any options to trigger what to send or not to send.

When you update a store it seems that it is re-uploading all files, however it only performs a check and send process, therefore it only uploads the changes and new files.

Hope this heps
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Ditto!

Actinic is doing the same thing to me! I've changed from Actinic's encrytion to SSL and it's uploading every darned image (time spent today so far - 6 hours with repeated dropped connections - don't you just love dial up!).

If Actinic has checked for modified files prior to sending catalogue files why is it going through every single image? I've created no new products since last refresh and changed some info on a couple of products to reflect stock changes during our sale - it's never had to go through this rigmarole before when refreshing.

Looks like I'm in for many long evenings - while waiting for Actinic to pull its finger out means I can't get on with anything else on the site!

GREAT.

Regards

Helen

Comment

You can use my automation mole to retry for you on the dropped connections - it has a 30 day trial. See http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...utomation.html for more details and a free trial.

Regard,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
        Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
        A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Product Mash for Sellerdeck
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Multichannel order processing
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

Thanks for your message - however I had to persevere with it as I was unable to do any site work until the darn thing had finished - 8 hours in total and it uploaded every image!

Working OK now - touch wood until something else breaks - broadband has finally been enabled out here in the sticks so I've signed up. Hopefully I'll get an average of 3 hours a day of my life back!

Regards - Helen

Comment

Working...
          X