Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

section lists appearing on every page

Hi,
    How do I go about ensuring the the top level section list appears on all the pages (search page, terms and cond page, checkout pages etc.) as opposed to just the section and product pages.

I guess this must be a simple thing to change, but can't seem to find how to do it.

Hope someone can help?

Many thanks in advance,

Matt
    "only the strong survive"
    Karaoke Discs in CDG and DVD format

Not sure if I explained myself particularly well before, so I'll try in a bit more depth this time.

Basically, I am desiging a new site. I have chosen the clean layout theme (I think its either number 3 or 4 in the list). On this layout, the top level section list appears on the left hand side on the product pages.
    When I do a offline preview of the site in Actinic, the section list appears on the left on all the product and section pages, but does not appear on the search page, the terms and condition page, and I suspect won't appear on the cart and checkout pages as well.
    Is it possible for those pages to have the section list on them and how do I do it?

Many thanks in advance,

Matt.

Comment

Hi Matt

From looking at your site, it seems as though you have this sorted. I guess you made an amendment to the Primary template.

Ben
      Ben Popplestone
      Ecommerce website software

Comment

Hi Ben,
        well to be honest, this was for a new site I was designing, and the section list on my current site (www.bouncingbean.com) is html code that I added.
        This is fine, but it doesn't update if I change any of the top level sections (because it is hardcoded).

I rather liked the idea of the section list on all my pages changing with Actinic when I changed the top level sections, but after reading a fair few posts on this subject, I don't think this is possible without using the javascript option in the AUG page 32.

So I will stick to the hardcoding and change the html as and when I change the top level sections.

Thank you very much anyway,

Matt

Comment

Working...
        X