Additional Information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Additional Information

As part of the Product Details, I am selecting Additional information to be a text link to then display a pop up window.

this has worked for all the other products but I can't get it to work for this particular instance. the only different for this product is that I'm not displaying an image on the product page, and have selected the "Product name and description only" layout on the General tab.

If I change this to show an image, it will then display any text, extended information or click on image prompt.

Any suggestions on what I'm doing wrong?

thanks

Gill

Hi there,

You are not doing anything wrong, the template you are using is used only for displaying 'Product Name and Description Only'.

In order to display the additional information link please edit (by going to the product and clicking on the edit besides the 'Product Layout selection) the template and insert the variable below, where you want the link to appear.

NETQUOTEVAR:EXTINFOLINK
    Thank You
    Menar Khan

Comment

Thanks Menar!

I spent a couple of hours on that one this morning before admitting defeat and asking for help. Could have saved myself loads of time by asking first.

Gill

Comment

Working...
      X