"Quick-Purchase" method?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Quick-Purchase" method?

Is there a way to set up a store with a "Quick-Buy" method? If a customer knows what he wants (3 of these, 2 of those, 6 of these others) that he can quickly pull them up on a form, fill in the quantities, and then checkout? Y'know, very quick.

Is that possible with Actinic?

Thanks,
    CH

You could use the single add to cart button option see http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...omponents.html for an example of what I mean.

Single add to cart is an option on the section details, on the advanced details in the layout tab.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I have been asking for this one for a year now, as yet know answer, i have dabbled with different script but actinic needs a referrer when you add something to the basket, allthough you can add allow the customer to input the part number and quantity if it has and invalid referer then it wont let you.

We do around a 1/4 million catalogues 2-3 times a year and this would help us for those people who have worked out what they want to just go to a page and input the part number and its done.

hopefully this will become avaliable at a later date. Please Please Actinic could you look at this for us, maybe changing the refere to check the site address as apposed to the section.

Anyway this is my understanding all though if i am incorrect please let me know

Cheers
      Darren

Comment

Some of the changes in v7 will allow you to set up a separate 'order-form' style page with copies of all the products in your store laid out in compact rows for quick ordering.

Comment

Cheers Chris

not sure how that would work ith 3500 products but i guess i will have to wait and see.

well it's only 10 weeks until the end of the first 1/4

will it be ready ???

Cheers
          Darren

Comment

I am cautiously optimistic.

Comment

Working...
            X