Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone Help with a Actinic v7 problem on Font and Text size?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone Help with a Actinic v7 problem on Font and Text size?

Sorry about this but the Make a new request seems to have changed since I was last here.

I am not expecting help with this problem but really would much appreciate it. May I thank you for past help.

I have Actinicv7 (yes its old but it works). This is run off an XP Computer only used for the purpose of uploading Actinic. I am 70 and semi-retired so there is no point in upgrades. Currently I am using another XP computer off line to make the amendment so as not to ruin the current upload. http://www.guitartechnicalservices.co.uk/

Problem: You guys have criticised me for using Comic Sans and recently I decided to change this for Calibri Font.
    Issues: I use Curves Theme but none of the Layouts. The Website was originally done by a friend no longer around.
    I tried to change the font using Font in 'DesignOptions' --> ACTCSSFONTFAMILY --> Comic Sans MS, Geneva, Arial, ...... to Calibri Arial.
    Result: It looked ok on 'Preview' but when loaded to Firefox (off line) it displays as Times New Roman Bold !!!! I dont know why but cant afford to have this happen from the server.

Problem 2: The text is small relative to most browsers set at 100% so I would like to make this larger. Can a code be added ? (and where?) to use Viewport Percentage Units CSS HTML. I found this code :

<style> body{ margin: 0px; } #div1 { width: 50vw; height: 50vh; background: #A4CFFF; font-size: 3vw; margin: 25vh 25vw; } </style> <div id="div1">div content ...</div>

...........taken from http://www.developphp.com/video/CSS/...ayout-Tutorial

Problem 3: I am struggling to find the place that affects the Font Size on the 'Navigation Bar' on the 'Home Page' which I wish to make bigger. I have tried the Act-Footer from actxsmall to actmedium but didnt seem to work - maybe the wrong place.
Working...
X