Opt-in email addresses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opt-in email addresses

Can anyone advise me how to extract all the opted-in email addresses to create a mailing list. I'm a bit at a loss unless I've missed something in the software; I'm hoping there's a simple way to do this.
    Mark

We have a tool to do this see http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...Marketing.html for more details and a free trial.

There are also instructions in my free plugin library (available to members of my mailing list) on how to do this manually.

Actinic have a page about how to do this on their website as well.

The skys the limit :-)

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Emails

Plenty of help there.

thanks Jan,

Comment

Hi Jan,
        I am downloading the trial of your software as it seems to have an extensive feature list.
        I trawled the Actinic Resource Centre but could not find the page you mentioned.
        If your software applies some automation to the task then that sounds good to me.
        Mark

Comment

It does make it very easy to get the data out - it will extract all customers and you then need to filter out the ones that don't want to be on the list when you import them into your email marketing tool.

The Actinic article is at http://www.actinic.co.uk/resource/help/email.htm but it is for cover customers only I think. (I cheated, we are mentioned in there so I search for Mole End on the Actinic site).

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I don't know why this is restricted to people with Actinic Cover.

Anyway, you'll probably get the same answer here in the knowledge base.

Mike
            -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Many thanks to you all. I have it sussed now.
              All the best
              Mark

Comment

Working...
              X