Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Credit Card on orders.csv

Hi

When you export to csv I can't find the credit card number within orders.csv.
    Is this because payments go through Protx the PSP ?

If this is the case do only orders that are succesfully paid for get exported ?

Thanks

Andy

If you are using a PSP then you will never see your customers' credit card numbers. The credit card numbers are submitted to the PSP, and are never passed back to Actinic.

The conditions for whether or not an order will be exported by the 'Outstanding Exports' command is as follows:

If you are not processing orders within Actinic:

1. Ensure 'Bypass Catalog Order Processing' is selected in 'Business Settings | Ordering'. See Approaches to Order Processing for more details on this.

2. Download a new batch of orders.

3. Go to 'Reports | Outstanding Exports…' to trigger an export. You can also trigger an export by going to 'Export | Outstanding Exports' within the 'Reports | Report Selection' window.

If you are processing orders within Actinic:

1. Fully complete the order (mark as shipped, print invoice)

2. Go to 'Reports | Outstanding Exports…' to trigger an export.

Comment

Thanks Chris

Should I see the authorisation code.

Andy

Comment

Yes, the transaction details should appear in 'payments.csv'. These are the details you see when you click the 'View Payments' button in the 'Progress and Payments' tab.

Comment

what's the link field between orders and payments ?

Comment

It's the 'Order Sequence Number' field that appears in orders.csv and payments.csv.

Comment

Thanks Chris.

Might be a daft question here but if I have clients that don't use a PSP, when the orders are exported does it include the credit card details in tne payments.csv ?

Andy

Comment

Working...
              X