Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ohmygodWHAT's going ON?

Hello everybody here in Actinicland...
    i'm a newcomer to creating an online store and have a question (or 20,haha)

Where does one decide what the various links link to?? I've got these buttons saying "home" or "sitemap" etc etc and i see no place for me to determine what the hyperlinks are for them.

On my "catalogue" page i've imported an image saying "book now" as a header but for some godforsaken reason it wants to be a link.....i see no way of choosing what this link might be or even better...just turning the hyperlink off.

Cheers
    PP

I've got these buttons saying "home" or "sitemap"
    Actinic builds your sites pages for you so it is in charge of creating these links. The two you refer to are to the top of your catalog and to a site map. You can choose where Home links to within Catalog. See the Help for "Homepage".

i see no way of choosing what this link
    What does the link point to?

Norman
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

On my "catalogue" page i've imported an image saying "book now" as a header but for some godforsaken reason it wants to be a link.....i see no way of choosing what this link might be or even better...just turning the hyperlink off.
      it seems to me that you have imported the image into an <a href> tag, check your html

Comment

Hi

If you right click on the original image and then click on REMOVE HYPER LINK then dave the image again to site 1 it will not have a link

Comment

Working...
        X