X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

froogle data feed

hello,
    I have just uploaded my froogle feed after exporting from catalogue v6.1.3
    google has replied saying to convert prices to usd. Before i carry on with this i had a look through the forum and found a few questions similar to mine.
    What i would like to know is has Actinic done anything to correct the export , to make it work. I asumed the function being built in to export to froogle would work. After all, why include this function if it does not work. Is there any news on an update.
    Many thanks
    Wesley
    Treasure Island Sweets

Actinic says it's fixed in 6.1.4. I have not tested it yet.
    Bob Ladden

Comment

I'm waiting for 6.1.4 to be officially released then I'll test the froogle feed for line breaks (or absence of them)

Comment

The issue that is fixed in 6.1.4 is the way that Actinic will no longer include any line breaks in your exported product descriptions. Descriptions now all appear on one line.

With regards to selling in USD, Google (for the last year or so) have been promising that an international multi-currency version of Froogle will be available. To date, this has not happened so you will just have to open the Foogle export in Excel and run a formula on your prices in order to get prices in USD.

Comment

thanks for these points,
          I shall take them onboard.
          Wes
          Treasure Island Sweets

Comment

Working...
          X