Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

order details sent by the Java applet or secure server do not match the order details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

order details sent by the Java applet or secure server do not match the order details

Customers are getting the following error anytime they try to buy something..

after entering card details the java applet returns the following error

"Following error has been displayed to a customer: The order details sent by the Java applet or secure server do not match the order details stored on the web site. Your order has not been placed. If this problem persists, please use another payment method."

http://www.custom-wizard.com

would appreciate any advice on this

thanks

Phil

It sounds like you need to do a refresh ('Web | Refresh Website') to re-upload the Java encryption files and Perl files to the web.

Comment

cheers for the reply,
      but now i have another problem
      i tried the full refresh cos i figured it was only way to sort it but now there are 2 .cat files that appear to be locked on the server and cannot be overwritten / renamed / deleted / moved or copied so i cannot perform the refresh as it just stops when it hits these files..

on friday half way thourgh an upload actinic crashed...is it possible that these files are corrupt and unreadable?

i tried manually deleteing them from the remote server using flashfxp but to no luck

im getting error 550 file cannt be deleted

is this an actinic or server issue?

cheers
      Phil

Comment

Somehow, the permissions of those files have become locked so that the ftp user (i.e. you and Actinic) cannot access them.

Your web hosting company will be able to log in as a 'root' user and delete them for you so my suggestion is that you get in contact with them.

Comment

shes on with it now for me...
          hopefully ill be up and running again by the end of the day

cheers for your help

Comment

Working...
          X