v3.0 DISASTER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v3.0 DISASTER

v3.0 with Worldpay has worked fine for 3 years.

But PC that it was on crashed spectacularly, losing everything.

Have reloaded v3.0 (but not the catalogue files) on another PC, having kept thankfully the Encryption Key. Meanwhile orders continue to come in, which we have to get from the Worldpay server and then contact the customers.

Using my FTP program, I can see the files OK on the server.

But...when I reset the new v3.0 with the Network settings, and do the test function, it says it cannot see the CGI script, even though it is there! Have checked and triple checked the addresses to and from the CG-BIN are correct and relative.

Can anyone help?!

I suggest you raise an email support request at http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/register.htm as someone is actually going to have to look at your web server in order to see where Actinic is going wrong.

While you are waiting, you could post a screenshot of your network settings here (use the 'PrtScn' button, paste the image into MS Paint and save it as a gif) and we can see if there is anything obvious.

Comment

Thanks for your suggestion and rely.

Attached is pic of the settings, plus also a pic of the server files, and also a pic of the error message. I'll have to send several replies for all the pix to come through. Sorry!

Hope to hear from you soon. Once again, thanks for yr help.

Tony G

FIRST PIC.
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached is pic of the settings, plus also a pic of the server files, and also a pic of the error message. I'll have to send several replies for all the pix to come through. Sorry!

Tony G

SECOND PIC.
        Attached Files

Comment

Tony G

THIRD PIC.
          Attached Files

Comment

Tony G

FOURTH PIC.
            Attached Files

Comment

Tony G

FIFTH and FINAL PIC.
              Attached Files

Comment

Have you passed all this to the email support team? It's been so long since we heard from you, I must admit that I assumed you had this fixed.

Comment

I have passed it to e-mail support, and I await their verdict. Sorry for late reply, but I was out of the country but laptop with 'new' Actinic remained here in the UK.

Tony G

Comment

The email support team normally respond in about 24 hours. If you do not have an email from them then contact them using the tracking number you received when you registered for email support.

Comment

I had a quick look at your settings and tou seem to have rather a lot of cgi-bin directories.

The network settings you posted seem to be using the cgi-bin that's a sub-directory of the acatalog one. This seems unusual.

Are you sure that scripts in there will be executed?

However if that's what you really want to do then the settings have an error in that the Path From CGI-BIN to Catalog Directory should be just ../ rather than ../acatalog/

At the moment that setting is appropriate if you were using to the other cgi-bin that is directly off public_html.

Alternativelty if you intend to use the cgi-bin that's directly off public_html then your Path From CGI-BIN to Catalog Directory is currently correct ( with ../acatalog/ ) but some of the other settings are wrong. In this case remove the "acatalog/" bits from CGI-BIN URL and Path to CGI-BIN.

Norman
                      Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                      Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

However if that's what you really want to do then the settings have an error in that the Path From CGI-BIN to Catalog Directory should be just ../ rather than ../acatalog/
                        Sadly, this is not going to work as the path from cgi-bin to the 'acatalog' folder always has to have 'acatalog' within the path.

Try the following:

CGI-BIN URL - http://www.teamuki.com/cgi-bin/

Path from CGI-BIN to Catalog Directory - ../acatalog/

Path to CGI-BIN - /public_html/cgi-bin/

Comment

this is not going to work as the path from cgi-bin to the 'acatalog' folder always has to have 'acatalog' within the path
                          Ooops. Didn't know that. Well ../../acatalog/ will work instead. But as I said I'm not sure you really intend to use a cgi-bin that's inside your acatalog directory.

Chris's suggestion seems the correct one and will put things into that cgi-bin that's directly off public_html.

Norman
                          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
                          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Working...
                          X