Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error occurred while loading products

I am a New User of Actinic.

I have origanel imported all the products from are old site from a text file. this also imported all the sections. i then linked to a new database with most of the old sites products and a hole load of new products, these new products were plased at the bottom of the tree structure.

I then started to moved the products to the right sections. when i restarted actinic the following error popped up:

An Error occurred while loading products into the tree display, Error retrieving record.

After Clicking OK the records i have moved have disapered from the catalogue. but are still in the database.

I cannot get the record to reappear. can anyone help?

Barney

Hi Barney. Thanks for the detailed error report - hopefully we can get this sorted for you.

An initial question is - is Actinic still linked to the external data? Check in 'File | External Links'.

Comment

Originally posted by cdicken
      Hi Barney. Thanks for the detailed error report - hopefully we can get this sorted for you.

An initial question is - is Actinic still linked to the external data? Check in 'File | External Links'.
      Hi Chris

I have been Checking the the database feilds against the help file, now the link is more stable.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X