One site – two PCs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One site – two PCs

We have 2 PCs in the office that run Actinic Catalog v6.02, presently, both can upload and both can download (Yes – I know this is not wise). We are in the process of having one dedicated terminal/PC to operate our Actinic site.

I have successfully exported and imported a snapshot from old machine to new machine and all the products, images and stock levels have been transferred correctly.

However all the orders (all are completed) in our order section have not been transferred. I want to export them in to an excel spreadsheet for putting in to our MS access database on the new machine at a later stage. (We do not have the correct version of access on the old machine to export direct to access, which is why a csv. File in excel is my choice!).

Once I have completed the site transfer from old to new machine, the old machine is going to computer heaven (the dump! – after I have destroyed the hard drive – obviously).

So my questions are:
    (1) Is it possible to export the orders section from one machine to the other?

(2) What’s the best way of exporting the orders in to an excel file?
    Kerri

Re: One site – two PCs

(1) Is it possible to export the orders section from one machine to the other?
    No. You can export them but you can't import them.

(2) What’s the best way of exporting the orders in to an excel file?
    Use the order export, select the orders, right click and select re-export, if you don't see re-export as an option go to business settings and enble order export on the orders tab.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X