Moving Pending to complete?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving Pending to complete?

I have written some code to take payments by 2Checkout. Obviously, 2Checkout do not send back a .occ file, so Actinic keeps the order as "Pending PSP payment" - although I do get an e-mail from the PSP stating that the order was successful, so my question is:-

How can I manually move items from Pending PSP Payment into Completed?

As well as the usual actions (print invoice, ship order lines) you have to enter a payment record for the order when you have authorised you payment. We preprocess credit card payments and use our batch order processing product (http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...rocessing.html) to enter the payment record into Actinic, save quite a bit of time.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

open the order. Go to 'progress and payment > View payments > new entry' and it will automatically create a new entry for the right amount.

Mike
      -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

Further to this, why does this happen ie why does a payment that has been processed by a PSP end up in the PSP pending orders

Comment

Working...
        X