Pop Up Window

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pop Up Window

I would like to generate a Pop up window that will display a page from one of my other web sites is this possible.

Regards

PJK

Yes this can be done. Where do you want to the pop up to be linked from

Comment

Pop Up Window

Hi

One of the products that I am going to use I would like to use a pop up window that will open up with another web site inside instead of a normal pop up that I get by using actinics own way. If you see what I mean, I think I am explaining my self ok.

Regards

PJK

Comment

POP Up

Sorry
        I want to link it from my other site or I could if possble put the web page in the actinic directory if that would be better.

I only want people to see this site as what there can expect, as an exampleof the product.

PJK

Comment

if i understand you correctly?

create the pop up page and then put the link code within the full description of the product place !!<html here>!! around the code

Comment

PoP Up

Hi Jo

I have managed to create a pop up which works fine. But unlike the extended information pop up were you can define a word or use the actual product image. It seems that you can only use a word or group of words to create the link is there any way of using the product image.

Regards

Pat J Kirkland

Comment

If you need this for a few product only then a custom Product Template should do it.

Copy your usual Product Template to a new file name. Edit that template to put your popup link around NETQUOTEVAR:PRODUCTIMAGE. Use the edited template for the product that needs this type of popup.

Norman
              Norman - www.drillpine.biz
              Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Pop Up

Thanks Norman

Regards

Pat

Comment

Working...
                X