Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how to customize the transaction report?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to customize the transaction report?

hi all,

i would like to remove the "Price: £0.00 Excluding Tax" entry from my transaction reports. i have been able to remove "Price:" and "Excluding Tax" very easily in the Design > Text... area of actinic, but i can't workout how to remove the actual price field/variable. is it possible? can anyone tell me how to do this?

thank you,

tony

You can edit the reports with crystal reports, you need version 8.5 for Actinic, this can be purchaed from Business Objects (previsouly crystal decisions, previously seagate software) directly or from various online shops, just search for crystal reports v8.5 standard and you should find a few shops, you only need the basic version (called standard) and should cost between £100 and £150

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X