products ABOVE sections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

products ABOVE sections?

is there any way i can get actinic to list products first, then section rather than how it does it as standard? i' like to put 3 special offer products on the first page of the catalog then have the section links below.

The way I got around it is to use a small bit of HTML in the welcome page with links to the relevant product. You can include JPG's and as much text as you like, but this sample below directs you to two products.

Hope this helps

Chris

!!<
    <BR><B> <A HREF="Car_Emergency_Kits.html">Car Emergency Kits</B></A>
    Two emergency kits to give protection to both yourself and your clothing in the event of a breakdown or puncture.
    <LI>
    <BR><B> <A HREF="Smocks.html">Fishermans Smocks & Gardening Smocks</B></A>
    A great range of traditional fisherman smocks made from 100% cotton for both the old gaffer and the moden yachtsman, also ideal for <B>Gardening, Painting ,walking and other outdoor activities. </B>
    >!!
    Chris Ashdown

Comment

thanks, thats one way around it, but as its not me who'll be ultimatly maintaining the catalog it needs to be 'client proof'

Comment

Can't you just go to 'design options' => 'sections' and select the option 'bottom' rather than 'top' for the location of the section lists?

Mike
        -----------------------------------------

First Tackle - Fly Fishing and Game Angling

-----------------------------------------

Comment

*slaps forehead* doh!
          wood for the trees type situation, that worked a treat, thanks mike.

Comment

Working...
          X